Sunday, November 2, 2008















This is a prototype of a circuit bent toy cell phone I want to sell. All though this isn't exactly what I have in mind for production, it was very difficult to finish. Now dubbed the "Grand Dad," I am going to come up with a design/mod that does not have a 50k potentiometer. One reason is because I ran out of them after extracting as many as I could from an old mixer that was to be thrown away from a theater where I sometime break things. The other reason is that the potentiometer is really difficult to fit inside the phone with extra wiring ect. I have no schedule for when these circuit bent phones will be available for purchase, but rest assured I want to see people using less and less serious gadgets as their serious counterparts begin to demand so much of our time. In fact I'd like to coin a term NSG (Not Serious Gadget). Try it out!

No comments: